Announced in June 2013, the modernization project at Rockhill Apartments, a residential complex at the foot of Mount Royal, intends to transform this iconic urban development into a new prestige address in Montreal.
The investment of over $20 million includes numerous upgrades to the buildings and the introduction of a range of “à la carte” services and exclusive activities for residents.
The project will focus on two aspects: the modernization and redevelopment of the buildings and common areas and the creation of a leisure- and community-oriented lifestyle. Upgrades include eight fully renovated penthouses, stylishly appointed lobbies, Wi-Fi zones and a spacious, light-flooded shopping gallery.
Rockhill following the modernization project
• Modernization of the balconies and compliance with new RBQ standards
• Revamped inner courtyard, boasting an inspired and aesthetically pleasing landscaping design
• Penthouse renovations
• Modern, stylishly appointed lobbies on the ground floor of Towers B and C
• Relocation of administrative offices
• Construction of a striking new entrance canopy
• Refurbished pedestrian and vehicle access
• Transformation of the community room into a multipurpose room
• Renovation of indoor pool
• Conversion of select lobbies into common areas for resident use (work/study rooms)
• Setup of Wi-Fi zones for fast, efficient Internet access
• Improved signage
• Redesign of the shopping gallery to create a more attractive, spacious and light-flooded space
• Upgrades to the lobby-level laundry facilities in Tower B